1 1
nitrochute

Adams Airpark Flemington NJ

any you old timers remember tri state skydivers near fleminton nj? i believe they were operating out of adams airpark (where north American aerodynamics

I have no knowledge of the operation other than having heard about it MANY years ago. Maybe 40.

Interestingly, I Googled the airport and the only hit was this DZ.com post of yours. I think that's sort of odd. I know the the operation existed and the airport existed.

A mystery.
Guru312

I am not DB Cooper

Interestingly, I Googled the airport and the only hit was this DZ.com post of yours. I think that's sort of odd. I know the the operation existed and the airport existed. A mystery.

I also get this reference from "The Parachute Manual", page 208, in Google books:

http://books.google.com/books?id=BKTuTXrXQu0C&pg=PA208&lpg=PA208&dq=adams+airpark+flemington%5C&source=bl&ots=n_piDu1N2o&sig=lvfdLuX2zHhk8K-4hIPS65Xdbf0&hl=en&sa=X&oi=book_result&resnum=5&ct=result

It's pretty neat that this "riggers bible" is now available online.

I did a search for Albatross Skydive Club and much like JohnRich, the only hit I got was yours, Nitrochute.  My 83 year old father was a skydiver in the 1960's (until 1970) with the Albatross Skydive Club out of Adams Air Park facilities, and I asked him about Tri-State Skydivers. He said that George Gividen was the president of the Tri-State Skydivers Inc., who had leased the Adams Air Park facilities during that era. My father is full of skydiving stories, lol. Hope this helps.