riggermick

Captin Good Vibes

Anyone know what happened to Vic Logan? I lost touch with him a few years ago. He was my next door neighbor in the Perris "ghetto" for many years. He was a hard guy to get to know, but once he warmed up to you he was great friend to have around.

After we all went our separate ways in the early 90's, me to San Diego and him to lord knows where, he just dropped off the radar. I often Think about him and his unique technique for picking up women (anyone that ever saw him in action knows what I mean). It would cool to talk to him again, if he's still around (someone told me he had some health problems a few years ago).

If anyone has contact info or any other info on how he's doing I'd sure appreciate hearing it.

Thanks all.

Mick.

Hi Mick,

I don't know where he is now. But, I also lived next to him in the Ghetto sometime after you did. He was learning to play the electric guitar and to this day I still can't listen to Stairway to Heaven . . .

He was certainly a character from the "old" days (who wasn't in the Ghetto) and many times I watched as young jumpers approached him with something like, "Hi, my name is Bob." And he'd say, "So what."

I had Jana Logan over to the boat not long ago, and she hadn't heard from him either.

NickD :)BASE 194