oiseau60

looking for old skydiving movie

hello to all

dont know if i'm in the right place, i'm looking for an old skydiving movie we used to have at our dz. it had, among others, a part showing the '93 france maubeuge team. this part had the song "thunderstruck" from ac/dc for soundtrack.

if anybody knows the name of this movie, and if its available somehow, i'd appreciate it.

thx

in the movie's description they mention the french 8way team, but i'm looking for images of the 4way team. but the other images and description of the movie make me think it is this one.

any help would be appreciated before i try to find/buy this thing

thx again

salut rémi!!:ph34r: fallait bien ce parler sur ce forum par hasard!!!

te rappelles tu de ce vidéo, il jouait souvent le matin à n-a? je cherche cette passe avec l'équipe de france, ca donnait la chair de poule!! question de motiver mon équipe...;)

Dont we have a forum for these kinda words. Speak english boy, and spell colour right too.:P

"This isn't an iron lung, people. You can actually disconnect and not die." -Dave

I'll bring Traveling 3 at Nouvel Air this weekend. Not sure if its the right one.. been a while since I watched it.

EDIT: Since Mike confirmed its the right one, I'll have it in VHS (I think I got it in North America so it should be NTSC...)
Remster