jonstark

Early crew?

You know that Doc Johnson showed up a Perris last year and started jumping again. I gave him his first hook up.:P
----------------------------------------------------------
Yeah, I hadn't seen Doc in 20 years. He looks good. Boy a lot has changed since the last time I saw him.

A number of us will be out at Perris the 22nd & 23rd to fly as targets for the Woman's World Record practice dives. The girls are planning to put up a 36-way in April down at Lake Wales. Please stop by and say hi if you're out that weekend. We usually pack near the water fountain by the loading area.

Russ

B|
Talked to Doc Johnson not too long ago. He will be in Perris, CA for the entire month of May 2005.

I got an email from him a couple of weeks ago and he said the job fell through. He will be doing the big way camp followed by Kate & Tony's 120 way sequential loads. I'll be doing them also so it likes I will be there most of the month too. Stop by and I buy you a cold one.

Sparky
My idea of a fair fight is clubbing baby seals

Hello Skydive Greene County!

Dave "Andy" Spurlock here. it's been a long time! I hope all is well there in Xenia. After I left Bidwell I went off and joined the Navy. In fact, I'm still in but getting ready to retire. I'm in Aviation Maintenance. I'm currently stationed in China Lake, California.

I hope to come back that way and visit. I hope everyone is happy and healthy - or at peace.

V/r, Andy