shoeless_wonder

Skydive Temple

I will soon be leaving my home DZ Raeford NC :( and moving to Texas (Waco area). I have looked around and it is looking like my new adopted DZ will be Skydive Temple. It is a bit of a drive so I was wondering if they have an area to pitch a tent and stay over night?? I plan on really hitting the skies once the weather starts to get nice again, so an area to camp would be fantastic.

With that said, if anybody goes to NC, you should visit Reaford DZ. Its fantastic. Everybody is super chill, they have great food (GET THE WINGS!!!!!). But be advised, you may get talked into taking some fireball shots. lol
What is the point of life, if you don't live it?
To escape fear, you have to go through it, not around.

I wouldnt have it any other way. B|
I am moving down right before christmas, so unless I get a wild hair (which is very likely) I wont be there until January. But I look forward to it.
As far as the camping, that is fantastic. Thank you for the heads up.

I wont be there until next month, but I am going to try to convince my brother to do a tandem while he is visiting for christmas. hopefully the weather cooperates.

Also, I am SUPER excited to get down there and make some new friends. I am growing more and more impatient ever day. I am just over 4 weeks away!! WOOT WOOT!!