Dashtrash

Does anything happen at Eloy in June?

Hi everyone

I'm planning a 3 week trip to USA in June and in that time, hoping to knock out 5 hours tunnel & around 100 - 150 jumps. Eloy would be my preferred tunnel, but i've heard that they don't jump much over June as it's 100+ degrees every day. Is this the case?

Cheers
DT

We typically start early and quit early in the day... You can still bang 8 to 10 jumps by 3pm if you want to. But keep in mind that the dz is closed Tuesday and Wednesday starting June 1. And, it's pretty much locals only.
Remster

Hi everyone

I'm planning a 3 week trip to USA in June and in that time, hoping to knock out 5 hours tunnel & around 100 - 150 jumps. Eloy would be my preferred tunnel, but i've heard that they don't jump much over June as it's 100+ degrees every day. Is this the case?

Cheers
DT

It is very hot and the wind tunnel runs on outdoor air instead of recirculating potentially air-conditioned indoor air.

Someplace in California would be much more pleasant.

DT

We would love to have you out here in June, we are moving into our summer schedule, and will be closed every Tues & Wed for the months of June, July, August & September.

The last weekend in June (June 30th - July 1st) we will be hosting the Patriots Boogie.

$21 Jump Tickets
FREE Load Organizing with Arizona Airspeed & Arizona Arsenal
Boogie Beer, BBQ & Karaoke Contest Saturday Night
$20 Raffle to WIN an Hour of Tunnel
... and more.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us
520 841 3753
[email protected]

Cheers
Karl