AlexDias

Skydive near Vegas in Feb 12

Hello everyone!
I will have the chance to fly to Vegas again with a couple of friends for 4-5 days and i would really like to take advantage of my trip to go skydiving! (cause it's fucking cold here in Canada!!)

I was thinking about Mesquite because I hear it's the best place to skydive in the area. The problem is it's an hour drive and I will have to rent a car. Being 22 years old it is pretty expensive to rent a car and if you add the plane rides it's gonna be a costly experience!

So my question was: Is there anybody going to vegas or living in Vegas at that same time (feb 2-6) that would be willing to split the cost / drive / fly me there?

It would be greatly appreciated and i can definitely chip in for gas money, jokes and laughers...!

Blue skies everyone

alex

Hey I posted on the Facebook page but still no answer... going to vegas next thursday through monday... really keen on jumping as it's been a month and i'm starting to freak out! :)If any of you know anyone i'll be happy to pitch in for gas money and beer.

blue skies

Still no news from Mesquite [:/][:/]

I have therefore contacted Sin City Skydiving which is closer and apparently welcomes experienced jumpers.
I really hope I can find someone to drive me to Mesquite...If not I will be happy to jump regardless of the place!

I see you've gone to Mesquite AND had some local jumpers drive you. Excellent. Sounds like you had a good time.
My photos

My Videos