imfromwales

Boogies in April

We are trying to get a trip on the go to somewhere decent in the states in April 2012 and looking for places with a boogie then, preferably with a good nightlife also.

Ive found that Z-Hills has a boogie then (8th - 30th?!) but i cant find any others. It would be a massive help if you know of a dz with a boogie round that time, no matter where in the states, lets add it to the possibilities :)

Come to the Skydive Expo, April 2-8! There's vendors, seminars, load organizing and lots of fun. I made my daughter change her wedding date so I can attend. :ph34r:

After that, travel around FL and hit all the dz's here. Add the tunnel, big cities of Orlando and Tampa, the beaches on both coasts and the wonder Spring weather in FL and you won't need to go anywhere else!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Huh?
There can't be a boogie in Fitzgerald!
It would have been posted if it wuz true..

He can't post it until 4 months out, as per the forum rules. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Is that why there isn't much posted? Not much in the Calendar either. I'll be back mid-Feb and was trying to make plans after I get current again but didn't see much.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rap is to music what etch-a-sketch is to art.

Well, there aren't a lot of boogies at that time anyway because the northern dropzones still have chilly weather in April. The best bets are going to be out west and in Fl. Of course, don't foget about Spence's Boogie in GA in March. If I don't mention it, I know he will anyway. :P

But, yes, we enacted the 4 month rule because people were posting boogies way out in advance and it was creating a lot of "noise" in this forum. The information that people needed to be able to read was getting lost. People are free to post event info in the Calendar at anytime, I believe. I don't have any control of that section of the website.