GPorter

Return to the Hills 2009, Madison, WI

Howdy all. We're back!!! With the overwhelming success of Head for the Hills 2009, I've been asked to do round 2. So here it is - Return to the Hills 2009!!!!
The PAC is back from CSC and should be running all weekend long September 18-20 at Seven Hills Skydivers in Madison WI.
We'll have RW, VRW, and CRW. Organizers for all.
A/C packing area + tent outside that doubles our packing area. We will have packers.
Of course we'll have the famous Seven Hills menu of food all weekend. Camping is free. We even have a quiet zone down by the hanger for a good night sleep.
I think I heard that Sherri and Firefly suits will be back.
Lots of other stuff that I'm forgetting about and will update later. Come be part of the family and lets skydive!!!
Blue Skies,
Greg

I'll most likely be there if anyone wants to freefly. Haven't been to 7 Hills in years... no excuse...
Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so. --Douglas Adams