SpectreDriver

Texas Beach Jumps Coming Soon!

Mustang Beach (Port Aransas) during Spring Break again this year-- obviously the goal is to round up some tandems to pay for aircraft ferry, but don't go thinking there won't be some fun-jumping opportunities!

This is only the 2nd year we've done this, but there's lots of potential-- any and all Texas jumpers invited. Email me for more details or suggestions on where to stay!

Official Dates are 19-22 March. Y'all come!

Addendum to this thread: It appears there may be beach-jumping opportunities two weekends in a row!

The first will be 12-15th and mostly fun jumps depending on demand.

Things will kick into higher gear the following Thursday thru Sunday (19-22nd) with more! Email me or check out skydiveMustangBeach.com.

Just a couple of 182s.... sorry nothing better! This is only our second year giving this a shot, but it will be a lot of fun. Guaranteed!

It's the Mustang Beach Airport in Port Aransas TX in case anyone's confused as to the location.

And, plenty of space at my house for anyone visiting. 3 spare beds and plenty of floor space.

Had fun on the Texas Beach this last weekend. Fun people, cool 182, Nice wide beach landing area straight down the road from the airport. I recommend that anyone that did not go this year def needs to go next year. It would be sweet to have a nice big beach boogie with all the Texas jumpers. Wingsuit jump over the ocean landing at a big party on the beach. Good times.