TomOwen

Getting to Perris from LAX

This is easiest during bigway events (Perris P3 Big Way Camps), where you can often find someone to pair-up with a ride, or share a SuperShuttle.com ($100 plus about $8 per person, which makes it cheap if you have at least 4 people - $33 each).

During non-events, it's definitely easieast to rent a car.

Hi there,

How can I get to Perris from LAX? Timing are flexible, budget isn't.

I can drive a hire car (I think? 21 years old...) but I really would rather not.

This is for March next year.

Cheers,

Tom

Many rental car companies will allow you to rent a car at 21 years old, but (except under special circumstances like being military) will charge you a LOT more for it. You generally have to be 25 to get rental cars at a good price. I'd look into the bus and shuttle options mentioned above.

Fly into ONT instead of LAX, if you have that option. Seems like you've got enough time to plan well in advance.

While a good option for domestic flights, that is often expensive for a flight from the UK. Even from Canada, flying to ONT often costs $300 more. To the point it's cheaper to pay for two $100 rides for the extra distance LAX is.

For international arrivals, there's considerable savings going to LAX.