adrenaline_eri7

Raeford....

I have been to Raeford. It's a very fun place. In fact I will be there in the area again in two weeks. Great people. You'll have a blast :)
If you don't want to go tandem and would rather start a solo jumping progression immediately, make sure to make that very clear with the staff before you show up as it will take several hours of ground school in order to do so.

108 way head down world record!!!
http://www.simonbones.com
Hit me up on Facebook

We don't have a formal tandem progression at Raeford - we teach our first jump students AFF. The only time we will do a "working" tandem with a first jump student is when they balk at doing their first AFF jump for whatever reason.

Your first jump course will be about 6 hours, with 6 minutes of tunnel time at SkyventureXP. You will have a fantastic time!

Make sure you are booked to do the First Jump Course and not a tandem. Call Tony at (910) 904-0000. W-F 1300 until dark. Sat/Sun 0830 until dark.

If you have any more questions shoot me a PM and I'll reply with my phone number.

B|

Arrive Safely

John