DJL

Jumptown - Orange, Ma - You hereby have a new jumper

I just moved into Brattleboro and will be making Jumptown my home DZ. I wanted to get connected with some of the local jumpers before it gets too cold. When does everyone put up their gear for the winter? I'll be out one of the next coming weekends for a little CRW with a few other New Englanders unless it's too cold.

Also, and very importantly anyone have a recommendation for a rigger? I have two rigs needing repacks. Will bring the recomender a case of your choice of beverage to the DZ.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

Hey Doug, I jump at Jumptown pretty regularly.. welcome!

There should be plenty of peeps out there jumping in October, its gonna be a busy month!

As for a rigger, we have our very own on site named Brian Grady. He is so widely trusted and loved, people send him rigs in the mail from all over the country! He packs all my stuff.. keeps an eye on it and keeps me and everyone else that jumps around him safe too :)
He is a great guy, and will be at Jumptown, ask for him and have a chat!
See you next weekend perhaps!

-K
--Kate

Are any of you guys from Brattleboro? Anyway, I'm going to swing by tomorrow in the afternoon, check out the place, see how the first round of drinks gets done after the last load... If I can get an overnight repack then I'll hang for Sunday. Thanks for the recommendations.

Yeah, I swung through late Sunday with my GF and met a few people. Got the rig squared away, got a locker, put some money on an account. Wish I had gotten repacked earlier, it was a seriously nice day.