The No Turbines Boogie – Michelle Barker Memorial
October 10-12

Star Skydiving Center
24005 N Can Ada Rd
Star, ID (208) 888-0028

$30.00 registration fee ($20.00 if pre-paid by September 15th) Will Cover:
• Camping
• Showers on site
• Electrical hook ups (very limited call to reserve)

Aircraft
• 3 Cessna 182’s

Entertainment
• Friday – Ipod Playlist (Load four of your favorite songs to your playlist. Hate the song that’s playing? Donate $2.00 to the beer fund and we’ll skip the song.)
• Saturday – Band (TBD)

Food (included when you pay the registration fee $7.00 for non-jumpers)
• Beer! Do I really need to say more?
• Friday – Spaghetti
• Saturday – Pig Roast

Activities
• Ash Dive for Michelle Barker
• Idaho State Women’s Way
• Formation Loads
• Sumo Wrestling
• Flour Bomb Contest

Friday Evening Events:
Fun Jumps
Sunset Cross Country Formation Loads

Saturday Events:
Women’s Way Attempts
Formation Loads
Sunset Ash Dive

Sunday Events:
Fun Jumps
Formation Loads

We are working on finding a hotel close enough with a good rate. I will post more information as soon as we get it.

damn....I would come down just to meet spence if I could swing it...don't know that it will happen though, but will try;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Spence - - It was great talking with you too. Thank you so much for your advice! I have had a lot of positive response on the boogie.

It would be great if you could make it up. I am sure we will show you a good time. We already have the word out for more couches for the bonfire.

Cindy - - I would love it if you and Doc could make it down!!!!

Dav3e Ruckert is coming to help organize loads! We are also working on bringing in more 182's!!!!

Come out and have a great time with us!!!

Is Ruckert coming for sure? I will try to make the trip, I haven't jumped with Dav3e since Australia 2005. I usually go to the no-boogie boogie in Central Oregon every Oct. but the rumor is it may not happen this year due to lack of interest.

Keep us posted.B|B|B|
Onward and Upward!

Hugs to you all this weekend...especially to Heidi - and have a great time! Sorry we aren't able to get down there - doc and I are both working on sunday.;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Hey Skootz,
Thanks for all the hard work and planning you did. Even with the horrid weather on Friday and Saturday, I think everyone had a great time. Although I didn't know MIchelle, from everything I've heard, she would have approved of the fun that was had by all.
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490

Hey Pat, it was fun jumping with you and I had a great time at Star. Too bad the weather didn't cooperate but the turnout, party, and bonfires were exeptional. We even managed to talk Dav3e into a load!

Give everyone my warmest thanks for the hospitality and we will see you next year.

Scott
Onward and Upward!

Hi Scott,
Thanks for coming. Maybe next time my goggles will stay on and we can make more that one point. sheesh. You should see our weather now, by the way. Gorgeous, upper 60's, low 70's, light breezes. We'll order some of this weather for next year. Thanks again for the jump - an eight way out of two 182's is sure fun.

See you next year if not sooner.
Pat
"safety first... and What the hell.....
safety second, Too!!! " ~~jmy

POPS #10490