returnofdamac

Lodi? Boogie?

Does the Lodi Dropzone typically host any boogies toward this time of the year? They have extremeley cheap jump tickets, and that would be a good opportunity to get jump numbers up.
Me: I want to ride a bull out of a skyvan.
vegasjoe: How the hell are you going to land that thing?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.

LongWayToFall's thoughts exactly!

Micah...when are we getting on that?! Lodi doesn't have anymore full on "boogies" it seems like, but we were thinking get a few kegs, pick a weekend, and let everyone know.

Who's down!! ;)

LongWayToFall's thoughts exactly!

Micah...when are we getting on that?! Lodi doesn't have anymore full on "boogies" it seems like, but we were thinking get a few kegs, pick a weekend, and let everyone know.

Who's down!! ;)

You want a Boogie? Talk to Bill. He'll raise the tickets up to $24, and charge a $45 registration fee and a $40 surcharge for formation loads........:D:S
With $13 jump tickets, every weekend could be a boogie. You just have to get your kegs, set up a tent, and bring your own friends and JUMP.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Haha we can name it the UNOFFICIAL BOOGIE! :D:ph34r::ph34r:. Yeah let's do it before August 17...if you can i can prolly make it!

Me: I want to ride a bull out of a skyvan.
vegasjoe: How the hell are you going to land that thing?
Me: Who said anything about landed with it? I think after we'll have some Bar-B-Que.