hungry

Deadman Boogie-June 27-29 *new dates*

to loath the de-briefing process and to arrive safely on the ground under your canopy with much laughter and smiles.

Jeff, if Ranga and Sqiggles aren't using the trailor we love to have a de-brief, it's is where we plan the skydive, after the fact!
Decide, Delegate, Disappear and Deny. 4 steps to effective leadership and management

Do you have a link where that calendar is posted? thanks!

look right at the top of this page inbetween News and Email. That should get you there then go to June and it's posted there.

Are you coming to the Boogie?
Decide, Delegate, Disappear and Deny. 4 steps to effective leadership and management

Ok ya'll, we heard all the BS and stuff so lets start bellying up to the plate. WHO'S ALL GOING TO THE BEST LITTLE BOOGIE IN TEXAS?
Any out of state Anvil Brothers coming?
Any wanna be tumblers coming?
How bout them Crew Dogs?
Any Free Flyers?
What about them there Wing Suiters?
Larry's big way and smaller crowd?
Can I get a HELL YA???
Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear

to loath the de-briefing process and to arrive safely on the ground under your canopy with much laughter and smiles.

Jeff, if Ranga and Sqiggles aren't using the trailor we love to have a de-brief, it's is where we plan the skydive, after the fact!

Oh, yes of course.....I was speaking strictly of the "traditional" de-briefing known in other skydiving circles not the "after the fact" de-briefing of a SHAB de-briefing. And the video is a key component of our de-briefing made even better when one or two of us are in frame.......not that I have anything against blue sky!:P:D:D:D:D:D
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!

RustyMoFo works hard on his video skills, when he goes home he looks at his tapes and analyzes his blue sky recordings to see how he can get better. but he was dead on for that naked ferris wheel. I'm surprised you haven't seen that one

RustyMoFo works hard on his video skills, when he goes home he looks at his tapes and analyzes his blue sky recordings to see how he can get better. but he was dead on for that naked ferris wheel. I'm surprised you haven't seen that one

No I have not seen the naked ferris wheel video........TFG!!!!!!! But I did see the highly technical line-over chop!:D:D:D:D
Oh Yea!!!!!!!!!!

I will be doing some freefly organizing for anyone that would like to do some vertical shit. I know freeflying and organization don't go together very well, but where there is a will, there IS a way.

If I am not freeflying, I will be flying my V2. If I am not flying my V2, I will be smokin a downplane, If I am not smokin a downplane, I will be jumping the chopper, If I am not jumping the chopper, I will probably be really drunk and at the
KICK ASS PARTY!!!!!!!!

(If no one is looking, I will be humming it low...B|)
oops. I didn't say that....

Oh Yeah, come on and fly into the darker side!:ph34r:

Here is the video from last years Deadman Boogie.
I recommend watching all three parts.

part one: Jumps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4cL3s6w6rU

part two: Jumps
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pAF7xwIKIY

part three: (party + the casket burning)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTyDvm4BDUY

video editing by Chris Scaife (Great Job!)

Good Times = Manditory!!!;)

There is no watching allowed.

Only active participation.

Bring your board and I'll jump it!

Hut, Hut Hut, Hut-Hut-Hut, HUT-hut-hut hut......direct from the front of the plane.

As you so aptly replied to us as the "Insane Asylum"

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you.
Don't fart in the plane or....
I'll get sick and throw up on you!!!!

Don't go away mad....just go away!

Awe, come on Bob. You know I was just kidding about the humming it low thing;)

I just wanted to sound cool. It's not like I am eating peanuts out of shit or anything... This is all I have.[:/]

I will save my 'low pulls' for another place:$

Just sit back, relax, and have confidence that I would 'never' do such a thing... We did just have safety day, ... right?

Love you Bob!