Stremglove

Russian Dropzone at seaside:)))

So i am planning on going in early July for about two weeks. Hit Moscow for two days then Eisk for some watersports and mainly skydiving.
If any other Americans or English speakers want to co-plan with me then let me know!

Incedentally I am plaining on picking up a language program to learn some basic Russian. But Mr, Stremglove, do many of you speak english around Eisk?
www.skydivesandiego.com

Yeah, I think to find a teacher will not be a problem^)))

I remember one jumper travelled through Europe knowing just one phrase in English. It was "Hello! My name is Vofka and I am very good f***in" Of course, this is the basic level we guarantee you to learn anyway:)

www.openeisk.com hottest DZ in Russia
www.haveaniceday.ru just t-shirts for real daredavils

quote]I have always wanted to go to Russia.

yep yep me TOO! making plans for 2009 maybe 2010.... I would miss the WFFC for this trip! Sorry all of my WFFC buddies, but USSR is and has been my numero uno lifelong destination!!!

I will take the dude with the pkg!!!!:P and my Mrs. will invite His blondie and the red in the back over!!!B|
(this paragraph was just for you Andy)..;):ph34r::ph34r:

So like HOW and WHAT has changed over there to where the women are no longer big and burley? I miss those days....:P

lookin forward to it PEACE
:DD