Friedel

Jet Engine Boogie in Europe AN 72 Boogie 2008

any chance for an English page?? (or did I miss it somewhere???)

Try this link

For more information(last years FAQ,still valid) on how to get there and all the other questions about where to stay, etc click HERE
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Just for curiousity, how big is the AN-72 compared to a DC-9? Bigger or smaller? How fast is jump run? About the same? Thanks.

Bigger. You can easily get 70+ people on the AN-72. You can see pictures from the last boogie HERE. Jump run is about 120-130 knots, all out of the tailgate. It is a very smooth exit and takes roughly 8-10 mins to get to 16.5.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Just a reminder for everyone as this event grows nearer. Make sure your USPA/BPA/Ect membership and reserve are all in date for the duration of the boogie. If you are participating in the wingsuit event be sure you send Rolf an E-mail with your name, country and registration number(if applicable) once you are registered. [email protected]
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

From Rolf B

39 days to go, all systems are running :))

Hi BIRDS, Cochstedt-news: everybody who likes to have a reservation in one of the Hotels around, please check immediately and individually www.md.skydive.de (english site), you will find the Hotel-addresses and contacts you need! I called these guys today and learned that there is "still plenty of room" (Mrs Biermann, 18.June). Again: the organization didn't make any reservations so far!!

Concerning the PreCourse: the little powerful sister of the AN72, the AN28 (nicknamed ANABOLIKA and also a Tailgate!) will be in Cochstedt already 26/27.July, and we will use this plane for to practice all kind of BIRD-exits! Float, dive, Gainer... all exits video-documented! The whole PreCourse is for free, you only have to cover your slots!! 20 seats, 9min up to incredible altitude. My helpers and I are waiting for you! (And, yes: this plane can also fly formation with the "BIG ONE", later this week, and 70+20 is about 90, am I right? :))

What else: we will bring some TENGU and S8 for to look at! Wait'n'see! And eventually we will be able to demo some (PD-)factory-new STORM 7-cell mains!!
More informations about the Cochstedt-AN72-Boogie and our TOUR 2008: see www.bird-man.com, CALENDAR and BLOG...

----- minds are like parachutes: they only function when they are open ------

Clear Skies

MEIKE BUCHHOLZ, BMI
ROLF BROMBACH, BMCI

+49 171 870 2345 mobil
[email protected]
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING