ladydyver

Endless Summer Boogie

Who is going to be at the Endless Summer boogie at skydive Sandiego Oct 26th-28th? I am not from Sandiego, but am going to hit the boogie just by pure luck and want to know who I am going to get to play with that week;)
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

Everyone who is cool will be there.

Chris Fiala, Andrew Staich, Brett Willard and Danny Koon will be organizing freefly and hybrid dives.
Gary Macdonald and Julie Richter will be organizing RW loads.
There will be some pretty epic wingsuit flocking going on, and rumor has it there might even be one skysurfer there...
A lot of the usual suspects will be there as well as the Elsinore crew and some poor bastards from Oregon who are already getting rained on.

Jose @ Byron mentioned the boogie to me today. I wanted to jump at San Diego so this sounds like a cool opportunity. To avoid taking a day off, I'm thinking of flying from either SFO or SJC. If anyone else in the Bay Area wants to go, please speak up.

Mikhail

Yeah, winter is hitting up here too. Was about 5 degrees at altitude this last weekend and had to bring out the woolies. Extended forecast for sandiego is looking awesome....we get down there on the 22nd......6 days and counting...and yes, we will bring beer;)

DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!