littlejohn

Buckeye Bombers

hey all just wanted to let you guys know that desert skydiving center is holding its yearly competition. the accuracy meet guaranteed good times and we have a luau that night...
so comeout for some good times...
date is september 22nd
call dsc for more info
602/271/0440;)
death before dishonor

"Buckeye" is a nut from Ohio. the town of "Buckeye" was founded by nuts from Ohio who moved to the middle of a god damn desert;)
The compitition is based on 2 scores;
1) your "Bombs" waterballon,jello,& flower
2) your landing accuracy after dropping your bombs
You must thank your pilot befor leaving the plane and you must drop your bomb above 1000ft.
(the 2nd place finisher last year lost in a tie breaker because he forgot to thank the pilot)
WINNER TAKES ALL!
Meanwhile, back at the bar, a pig will be roasting for our enjoyment during the Luau.

----------------------------------------------
"Thats not smoke, thats BUCKEYE!!"
AQR#3,CWR#49

As of today there are 7 slots left. As for the Luau,,, well, I don't have to work sundayB| Thank you GaryB| I'm thinking about taking Monday off so I can sleep!;)
See you there!!!:)

youre one of the lucky few who don't have to lol... everyone come out and join us... guaranteed good times
death before dishonor

Major fun dropping stuff from canopy. Been wanting to do that ever since I started. Had great time, hit nothing with the drops of a bag of flour, water balloon, or the surgical glove filled with jello. Way off the mark on the first landing. Hit the 3 meter circle on second landing but the wind in the canopy pulled me down. :( Hit the 3 meter circle and was able to stay on my feet for the 3rd.
At least I did not finnish with a goose egg.:)The luau party was a lot of fun as well.

Thanks for the fun Gary and all.

"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley