EMonty

tunnel camp

I've never done a tunnel camp with Airspeed, but have done plenty of time in the tunnel with private coaching. I hear wonderful things about the Airspeed camp. If you have December's Skydive, there is an article from Kate Cooper's journal of her experience at the camp. I hope that was the right month, anyone? Correct me if I'm wrong. You could also PM her for more information and feedback. Also Arlo works down there. (I hope I spelled the name right;)) Arlo, I'll see you in Feb. Doing a trip to the tunnel Feb. 20 till the 23.
Mar

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Has any one gone through tunnel camp and is it worth it? I am a novice skydiver and want to become a good skdiver.B|

check out the search feature "search posts" you'll find a ton of information on camps... short story. do it.