leapdog

DEMO JUMP

In Florida.

PM for details. I need C or D license, non swooping types. preferably someone who will be willing to do a stack. I am an experienced CRW dog and I will be gentle. If you don't do CRW then that is ok.

If you have experience with a small flag like 5X7 or 6X8 that will be good also.

Marine reservists or Former Marine a plus. Any other prior service is welcome.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

I edited to ad at least the state to marrow it down.
Also as my post says PM for details. They can ask where it is and any other details.

I take it that since you didn't PM me for details your are not interested. Thanks for playing.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

I edited to ad at least the state to marrow it down.
Also as my post says PM for details. They can ask where it is and any other details.

I take it that since you didn't PM me for details your are not interested. Thanks for playing.

If it had been in my area, I could be very interested. But since you didn't originally post where it was, I wasn't going to bother asking. If you need the jumpers, it's up to you to provide the information necessary for people to know if it's in their realm of possibility. I don't think you want every jumper in America calling you up, only to find out that the demo is out-of-state for them.

Do you want to pay my travel expenses from Texas? ;)
I do accuracy, I'm an ex-Marine, I have demo experience, and I've jumped flags...