SkydiveQL

The "Quantum Leap's Back Boogie"

The Campground is definetly the place to be... I'm sure there's going to be plenty of room for everyone, but just in case, Contact Keith at at the campground. 573-468-8750.

As Steve had said if safety day is any indication, If you think you have enough beer, buy MORE!

Looking forward to seeing you all out there...

There's no truer sense of flying than sky diving," Scott Cowan

Well, it's official. Due to the overwhelming response to the "Quantum Leap's Back Boogie", we've added a Super Otter to the flightline for the weekend. The Super Otter will be here on Friday morning, and will be sticking around through Sunday. Can you say big-ways???

Well, it's official. Due to the overwhelming response to the "Quantum Leap's Back Boogie", we've added a Super Otter to the flightline for the weekend. The Super Otter will be here on Friday morning, and will be sticking around through Sunday. Can you say big-ways???

Sweet!!! I can't wait. One week to go! I know I'm nowhere close to being able to even think about doing big-ways, but I can't wait to watch them.

I am going to have to put in 8 hours on Friday night, but looks like I will be there - pending my rig getting the Vigil installed.........

This time I will be bringing bud instead of Corona - much to my so not liking to buy bud.

So, it turns out I won't have to be back to work until Wednesday. What would be the chances of extending the boogie through Monday?

If there is enough interest, absolutely! We'll start a list in manifest this weekend, and if there are enough jumpers interested in boogie-ing through Monday, let's do it!