katecooper

BIG WAY CAMP, 3-6 May 2007 Skydive Perris

Hi all
I'm bumping this because I'm getting a ton of emails asking if this camp is full. Well--the answer is we are looking at adding another coach--Doug Forth--and can accept 100-120 people total for this camp so there ARE more slots available.

We are also accepting resumes for the 100 ways taking place at Perris the week following, 10-13 May. Preference will be given to qualified individuals who participate in BOTH events or who have had attended our Big Way Camps in the past (with coach recommendation)

Please let us know if you have any questions. Larry and I will be in Thailand starting this weekend jumping at the Thai Sky Festival (no, it does NOT suck to be us) but will have email access--albeit a bit limited at times--so be patient on the response time.

Come to Perris and join Dan BC, Tony, Larry, Kate and Doug for the biggest and best Big Way Camp ever!

Many DZ.Commers have attended these camps, and many have moved onto bigger and better things afterwards. Join us and see what the fun is about.

blue skies, big blots
kate

Anyone coming there from Mountain View-Sunnyvale-San Jose on May 1st around 4PM, and coming back on Sunday? We could share a ride in either car. Have a room for one or two persons with plenty of bags. Must like listening to Deep Purple, Rainbow, Pink Floyd and Queen for 6 hours; no Britney Spears please. PM.
* Don't pray for me if you wanna help - just send me a check. *