blakeman

Skydive San Diego Endless Summer Boogie Oct 6-8

It's boogie season, so don't miss The Endless Summer Boogie at Skydive San Diego on October 6-8!

$30 boogie fee gets you $18 jumps, catered dinner, a kick-ass t-shirt designed by Diana Blackburn (based on the cool surf-movie poster) DJ's at night, cool organized dives all day, and all the chill vibes San Diego is famous for. Some lucky jumper will also get a chance to win 100 FREE jumps in a Deal Or No Deal-style contest.

LOs will include;
Freeflyin' - Chris Fiala, Wyat Drewes, Dave Gershfield, and maybe a surprise visit by...well, we can't tell you...
RW/Belly - Gary MacDonald and Julie Richter from the 4-way team Onyx.

There will be wingsuit flocks, hybrid dives, bigways, littleways, and whatever else Chaos Theory can account for!

The bunkhouse will be available on a first-come first-serve basis, but there is beaucoup camping room so bring your tent or RV and make it a camp!

If you are planning on attending, send an RSVP to [email protected] so we can tell the caterer how much nosh to craft up for us!

See you there!

I would SO love to come to this...(and Chicks Rock, but I'm busy this weekend).

Bonnie,
Do you want to drive me down according to a nice convenient schedule for me? :) (and you had no clue of the Boogie date when I asked you a month ago!)

Blake,
Knowing the forward thinking of the DZ.com folk, this announcement IS a bit short notice...even if it was already on the Boogie Calendar and/or in Parachutist.

Hi all! This is a kick ass boogie and place to skydive!!!!!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it, and that makes me VERY sad!!! [:/] But everyone else should go and check it out!!!!

g
"Let's do something romantic this Saturday... how bout we bust out the restraints?"
Raddest Ho this side of Jersey #1 - MISS YOU
OMG, is she okay?

So who is gonna be there? I'm leaving work in El Segundo and driving straight to the DZ. Hopefully I will be able to get in a couple jumps before sunset. Just wondering who I will be jumping with :)

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller