dmbale

Elaborate Skydiving at Calhan is Open!!!

In spite of many delays in acquiring our regular plane, we now have a beautiful 207 with lexan cargo door (the door is even clear) to jump out of. We did a few today and would love to have folks join us. We will be open tomorrow, Monday, September 4th.

Blue Skies!!!

The website won't come up for me, but it may not have propagated through the DNS system yet. I'm in China...

It's been up for a while. Since you're in China it is possible that either 1. the gov't there is filtering your page hits or 2. the ISP doesn't allow traffic from China.
I'll be over there in a few months but my experience in another country would not allow me to even check my own email. I had to remote into my system at home and use the webmail portion to get to my email. The hosting provider blocked all traffic from the country I was in at the time.
------
Michael

Does Cass still have any rental gear lying around??

How about all these jump tickets for referring tandems jumpers to Front Range? They are so pretty I would hate to give them up unless they have reacquired some type of value.;).

I saw the note about not bringing my dog along to the dropzone, but that seems kind of picky when it's so much easier to hit a cow out there!
----------------------------------
Am I still in this world?
Yes, Grandfather.
I was afraid of that.

We have purchased the gear from Cass so yes, you can rent it.

You can bring your dog out but they have to be leashed....cow swooping is discouraged but can occasionally happen.

Swoop lane is noodled....pea pit is deep and free breakfast on Sundays...guess they like the waffles....