SSGJOHNSON

Fort Riley Kansas

USPA website, http://www.uspa.org/dz/states/KS.htm shows:

Air Capital Drop Zone, 10 miles southeast of Wichita

Kansas State University Parachute Club, 30 miles west of Topeka

Skydive Kansas, 30 miles south of Topeka

Skydive Suppesville, 23 miles southeast of Wichita

Yep you have KSUPC in Wamego and Skydive Kansas in Osage City. You should check both of them out and jump away.

Also if you are around Wichita or want to drive that way look up Martin at Air Capital Drop Zone.

K-State University Parachute Club
Skydive Kansas
ACDZ

I jump at Skydive Kansas and would be happy to make a jump or several with you.

Edited to add ACDZ to the mix.

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

That's Jen's choice Brian you know that. Geez I even list KSUPC first in the thread. :P I'm going to try to make it out there in a few weeks. If I'm lucky the Midwest Freefly Legend will be there.

I sent you a PM on the issue of wingloading brought up as it doesn't really pertain to this thread.

PS: Were you the guy from KSU that was wingsuiting with me on Saturday in Nebraska?

"You start off your skydiving career with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience up before your bag of luck runs out."

The Kansas State University Parachute Club, aka Skydive K-State is just about 30 miles from Riley, you can either jump on I-70 or come through on 24 out of Manhattan. We're open pretty much every weekend unless there's a big boogie somewhere or it's too windy, which tends to happen sometimes in Kansas lol.

$16 to 10K in 182 Wide body
$25 gear rental per semester (not per jump)
Range of jumpers from newbie to experienced FF and RW, skyboard, CReW, swoopers and wingsuits.

We're a college run club so we're all out there on the weekends cause we love the sport, not because we have a boss telling us to be.

Hope to see you out there soon
<--- See look, pink dolphins DO exist!

Sweet im not quite there yet I just found out today that I will be going there. Im hoping it doesnt happen but if it does I want to be prepared. I might see you guys in the coming months......THanks everyone. Joe I have duty friday so maybe ill see you sunday.....

I know ill go to heaven because ive spent my time in Hell.