mmytacism

Cross Keys, recurrency training, and *beer*

Warning: This post was composed under heavy influence. Yes, it's 2:34 on Monday, and I'm drinking at work. Bosses wouldn't chill out, so co-worker and I decided we should. Point is, this post might be wildly incoherent.

---

So, because of cranky weekend weather, unfashionable PennsylTucky living, work-related torturefests, jams and recording sessions, cross-country debauchery, and various other "thwartations," I haven't been in the sky for three months.

But, like Batman in 1992, I return.

My question: what is Cross Keys' policy for re-training AFP grads who had a 90-day hiatus? The SIM doesn't have any information about this case, specifically. Do I have to take ground school again? How many jumps do I have to do to "re-graduate"?

And, the most important question: what kind of beer do y'all want when I come back?
;)

Info much appreciated in advance!

Blue Skyy (that's what we're drinking now),
Jess

In my one trip there so far, I learned Cross Keys has a love for Yuengling, but the girls very much appreciated the amstel light I bought.

And to second the previous poster, call and ask, or email them, you can get the link on skydivecrosskeys.com.
~Dottie

“Everything looks perfect from far away.”
Postal Service, Such Great Heights

The office people are extremely nice when you call them at Crosskeys.. I myself needed info and they were really helpful as I am trying to get out there myself being in the area and it is only 14 miles away from where I am staying....:P

Maybe will see you out there when I finally get out there..

Have always wanted to be a social butterfly but now I have the wind beneath my feet.