mik

Any Brits going to Z Hills 20 - 27 Nov?

Nothing wrong with the residents of the US of A of course, but would be nice to hook up with any Brits while I am there

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example

Hello mate. I am flying out on Saturday and plan to be jumping on Sunday. I have been before and think it is a fantastic drop zone - great facilities, lots of lifts, really nice staff and great people there generally (great coaches etc). Also, I think during that week they are doing high altitude loads (last time I was there I got to 22,500) for 2 jump tickets - about $40 I think (is that about £25??). Are you planning to go abroad sometime soon?

I'm NOT totally useless... I can be used as a bad example

Mik,

I a big group (10+ all Brits) of my mates are @ Z-Hills right now and will be there during your trip, they are all good guys, all ex students of Martin Williams PHD skydiving and ranging from 200-1000+ jump exp level, spoke to one of them on Sunday and they sound like they are having a blast, lots of Free and Hybrid jumps going on. PM and I will give you some contact details. Couldn't make it myself due to work commitments:S
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have to step out the door to find yr density....or is that destiny? maybe both

Brits, chinese, japanese, brazilians, russians, polish, french:P, german. Bunch of all nationalities there. The Brits ae the easy ones to find. They will be by the bonfire bitching about the beer..:D:D:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

,,,, i looked up the directions from the farm to z hills . was ya drivin the distance or flyin ??

my foulks live in Duluth

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=4241+SKY+DIVE+LN&1c=ZEPHYRHILLS&1s=FL&1z=33542-5827&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=1195+Grady+Rd&2c=Rockmart&2s=GA&2z=30153-3919

dood that is some drive :o:o:o
YeHaaaaaaaaaaa