gjhdiver

World Team Room Mate needed

I'm going, but I already have a roommate lined up. Besides, I don't think I would want to be in the same room as the "shorts of shame" are in.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

I just found out that the 400 way is going on at the same time I'm in Thailand. I would like to contact someone from the World Team but cant find any email address.

Can anyone help me.

Did you know they are trying to do a 940 or 964 freefall. All at once.

-
Clint MacBeth
Skydive Moab 435 259 JUMP
M.O.A.B. Mother Of All Boogies Sept 19 - 23, 2012

I just found out that the 400 way is going on at the same time I'm in Thailand. I would like to contact someone from the World Team but cant find any email address.

What sector are they in? Once you have found that out, you could contact the sector captain. I admit the sector captain's e-mails are listed on the website, but I'm sure they are easier to track down then the person you are looking for. Or, you could post this in the World Team Forum that might get you a step closer to contacting some one.

http://www.theworldteam.com/06TeamMembers.htm

Did you know they are trying to do a 940 or 964 freefall. All at once.

Yup:)http://www.theworldteam.com/06Schedule.htm

11 February Saturday World Record Mass Freefall Jump with 960 jumpers at new Bangkok International Airport,
including World Team '06 skydivers and Royal Thai Armed Forces sport parachutists

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey