MarEll

freefalluni?

Yep we certainly always made sure to make make it to a bar or two...First we'd go for dinner, a spanish tapas bar or the american cookery, both lovely! Then onto cheers or the coctails bar and then avalon, usually pay for it in the morn when we had to be at dz 9am or earlier but it was always worth it and skydivings actually a very good hangover cure!! You'll deffo love the new location, i've already been back a second time and starting to plam the next trip over......

And yeah i forgot you were going over this weekend dean- have a deadly time, and tell jordy to go easy on your wife!!

jilly ;-)

Thanks Jilly, Dave and Laura, you guys have put my mind at ease, appreciated.
Was looking to go over March kinda time for 3 weeks and maybe tie in my last week with an Easter Boogie, if there is one.
Want to wait till then so it gives me half a chance to stay current in the uk. :S
Thanks again ;)

Gaz

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

Hi everyone,

Just to present a view from the other side of the coin.....

Lillo is working hard to both develope its existing facilities and further advance the quality skydiving courses we offer.

We have a new aircraft arriving on the 17th of October, a Dornier G92 and to celebrate we are holding a 25 way training meet for all experience levels.

Our AFF courses are being boosted by regular visits from Phil Curtis and Chris Miller, who are helping us to co-ordinate our training in accordance with BPA regs. We have several drop zones now who will accept our canopy training towards CH1 qualifications.

May I just remind everyone that only a BPA CCI can sign off a qualification in a licence book. Instructors can merely sign to say someone has completed a qualification task.

As some of you already know there is a wind tunnel trip to the new bedford tunnel running in November, which has been hugely popular so far..... and a new tunnel program which has been designed by Lillo 4-way jumpers who work on our BPA FS1 courses.

Check out our ad in this month Skydive Mag!!

It is nice to see that our customers are being offered a good choice of locations in Spain.....I think competition keeps everyone on their toes...

Regards to all at Ocana.

Blue skies to all,

Mike W

www.freefalladdicts.com

Hi Laura,

To answer your question. The weather is good for jumping but it is colder than when you were here in Summer. Temperatures get up towards 15 degrees.

Notably also it is dark after 630, but as you know the fun doesnt stop. The Universities in Aranjuez are full of students and as the locals are not on holidays as was the case when you were last here. Thus the clubs , pubs etc. are even more lively than when you were here.

Best wishes
David Cowman
The Freefall University Spain
http://www.freefalluniversity.co.uk

All the fun under the sun..