MarEll

freefalluni?

I learnt to skydive with freefall uni and I had an amazing time... i have nothing but praise for the instructors i jumped with out there...

obviously the weather tends to be a lot better, which means you can jump basically when you want to opposed to spending most of your time on the ground staring at clouds/windsocks... it also seems much easier to justify spending loads of money when you're on holiday and in another country ;)

if you look on the site there are loads of references from students, so they must be doing something right!

if you would like any more info then PM me...

I was over in the Freefall university at the end of August doing the AFF program & i've already booked a flight back over. I'm actually going back over next week and i'm counting down the days till i'll be jumping from 13000ft again!

It was the most amazing holiday and experience of my life. The weather is beautiful (not a cloud in the sky) and maximum time is spent jumping. The instructors are all absolutely fantastic, they're so professional and can't do enough to help you. The students all get on great and you really feel like part of the team. i've made some great friends from the Freefall University. Its great to be able to share a passion and share your all experiences. I would recommend the Freefall university to anyone. I promise you you won't regret going to it.

Qualifying as a skydiver has been one of the best decisions i ever made... and there's no better place to do it than the Freefall University in Spain
La x x x

Hia yeah i was there only the other week and it was amazing!! Im from Ireland and i could have done the same- done the aff for about the same price at home, but im so glad i didnt!! Definitely worth the trip, weathers so much better, can get course done in two days, unlike in the uk. Place and people are great aswell, so good im going back this day next week! I really cant afford it but im completely hooked! My friend who i went over with is going back aswell, as is an english guy who was doing the course at the same time. So basically yeah its Deffo better to go over there and do it! If you've any more Qs just post me back. Oh and if you decide to go, go on the 15th and the three of us will be there!! Jill

jilly ;-)

I was at the freefall uni in August too and I have to admit I went there because of the weather. Basically I managed to pass within 2 days of jumping and then go on to do 27 jumps in 5 days. From what I understand in the UK it's difficult to get the weather that allows 7 jumps a day!! If you're interested in training the staff there are pretty cool too and the whole thing is really organised...I'm going back next week!

Welll Helu der Skanky Sabre spermy pilly Jilly loopy droopy u Joe fuckin' pikey luckin inbred... 6 days till we're bac n d freefall uni. Wahoo... i can't fokin wait. Bring it on biatch! oiii hu you callin' a leprachaun by d way eh?!?
nehu ne1 gonna be over in d freefall uni from the 15-20sep apart from dis mad biatch (sabre_jilly) and sick puppy?
c'mon guys get ur asses over 2 spain...freefall uni is d place 2 b.
Save me from sabre skanky Jilly!!! :P
La x x x

I'm impressed...I thought you were aggressive in person, but judging by what you've written (is it English?) you're even more of a psycho than I thought!!

Still...can't wait until Thurs to jump out of a plane again, even if it's not going to be flown by the best pilot in the world (ever).

yes smarty pants...i was writing in english believe it or not! you're just getting too old to understand the way us young people write these days!!! i'll admit i may be a bit of a psycho but i'm NOT an aggressive person! i just sound aggressive because i'm irish & i speak loudly. in actual fact it was Jills dad who was giving out to her because she was speaking very loudly & hurting his ears, not me!

Anyhu, only 2 days left till we're in spain...yeah baby. oh it's gonna be good. But i still can't believe that Daniele (who i agree is the best pilot in the world ever) & Charlie Papa won't be there though. It won't be the same without her & she will be missed. :(
La x x x

dont worry Gill , Laura , Mike!

Daniella might pop over for a day or two anyway to see ya! :). Then theres the FS courses running and we have eight AFF students coming also, so looks like more good dives and boogie nights in Avalon...

Regretably only registered four way teams can jump the CASA though. For any four way teams looking for FREE lobs out of a tailgate email me on ( yes i did say FREE ) [email protected]
... registration is just about closing..:o

Blue Skies

David Cowman

Freefall University Ocaña - Southern Madrid
Jump More , Learn More, Enjoy more :ph34r:
AFF, FS1, FF1, FF2 , CH1 ..

ps Laura where on earth did you learn language like that :S

And that'll be the lovely Melanie and ' Fly like a demon' Andy from the Suiss national 8 & 4 whom are running fs coaching over the weekend.

Take me off the rotation, as i will manifest myself 4 times on 1 load on the casa for my free jumps ! ( is this allowed ? );)

They have arrived !!

First night reunion for the students was at the Habana cafe in Aranjuez, as usual the alcohol flowed freely and everyone retired to bed at 4am and still made the first loads!.

thought I take this chance to thank Mike for the wonderful Headache and increased heart rate for 9 hours after....

Hoofing mate... just hoofing !

Hello to all at the freefall uni. Oh my god fair play to the lads for doing the socks on cocks naked jump. ;) Pity Jill & I didn't get 2 see it though! The photos on the website are absolutely brilliant. I hope there will be many more socks on cocks jumps to come hehe. Wish I was still over in Ocana with you all :( It sux to be back in Dublin. We had some great times
La x x x

Hola...
Guys, I miss u all & being in Ocana :(....Any of you guys fancy coming on a skydiving trip to the land of the leprachauns to visit Jilly & i ?!? You know you want to!!! We'd have sum craic. We could stay up in Offaly & check out the Drop Zone there...and maybe have a "few" drinks too!!! come on now...What do ya say?!? how can you resist our irish charm....;)
La x x x

Hi all, I'm a bit confused here. :$
How many schools dose the DZ at Lilo have ?
I was under the impression Freefall Uni was closing and Freefall Addicts was opening (using many of the FFU original staff).
NOTE: This is just the impression I was under and am not here to start rumors.

I really would appreciate any info / recommendations as I've be looking at re-doing my aff there.

Thanks in advance , Gaz :)

-------------------------------------------------
Please forgive the sp errors, I have dyslexia. Don't laugh ... the last time i went to a toga party, I went dressed as a goat !!

Freefall uni kept the same name but moved to ocana (about 30mins from madrid). There's a spanish school at the same dropzone..... Everyone's so nice there and it's such a laugh. From the sound of what lillo was like ocana is much better! I'd deffo go there for your aff if i were you.....and if u wanna pay for me to pop over there with you you're more thwn welcome to!!

jilly ;-)

Hi,

The Freefall Uni has not closed! Far from it , we are now better position than ever to offer skydiving holidays in MAdrid Spain and working on improving every day.

We have retained some of our staff from Lillo and moved to Ocaña for very definate reasons, primarily the night life ,size of landing area , etc. Proximity to most places people would like to go visit including madrid , alternative activities etc . This transition took place in July.

Remember especially over winter it gets dark at 6-7 pm. Generally we head into Cheers, Avalon , the Hangar bar , the Dubliner or one of the 100s of bars restaurants etc. ( Opinions Jill / Luara Sick Puppy ? )

We have in two months working here trained 33 students mostly from the UK and Ireland and conducted numerous continaution courses. We are also being joined by schools from around Europe so people contemplating coming on their own will have tons of company..

We have as I some staff from Lillo and appointed more to include BPA AFF instructors with British ratings . Many people have been worried about skills transferance between Spain and the UK..no bother anymore, our graduates from here have jumped at various centres across the UK already.

We are really excited about what we are achieving here as we are in a position to offer fantastic holidays overall , not just fantastic skydiving!

We have Andy Guler of the Swiss team running the Formation skydiving school. Ninja who who trains people to fly . Our qaulification dives are not engineered to make the four point four way easy ... but are actually drawn from the same pool or randoms that the team we Sponsored the " Freefall University Five " ( who won gold at the UK nats ) faced in competition.

Louis Harwood of Avalore who is running the Freefly school and can again issue BPA FF1 and FF2 qualifications. He is going to be working hard this winter with a lot of people already booked in and has positive enerrgy for the DZ..even if some around here still believe the world falls flat!

We have three rated canopy coaches onsite and two can issue the BPA CH1 qualification.

There are more exciting developments for the Freefall University Ocaña , lets just say the project is gathering momentum think super airplane ..but cant say anything just now ...

.. ..but most importantly the students and staff are having a ball both skydiving and holidaying in general..

Sorry , if that sounded like a bit of advertising , but just wanted to make sure that the record was kept straight.

Best wishes
David Cowman
The Freefall University Ocaña
http://www.freefalluniversity.co.uk

ps Dean look forward to seeing you at the weekend;)

Hia,
Well as Jill & David have already informed you the freefall uni isn't closing. Its new location in Ocana is brilliant. Apparently from what i hear its new location beats Lillo hands down. David's right about all the bars and restaurants to choose from.Some of my most memorable moments at the freefall uni are from nights out in the pub...especially my 1st & last night hehe ;)!!!
But overall freefall uni is a great place to go and i would highly recommend it you. Go for it...
and as Deano says.. BLUE SKIES & SOFT LANDINGS
La x x x