1DZ

Please help us donate to the relief fund at Skydance

Normally we would try to lure you out to the drop zone with lower jump ticket prices but this time we want you to come out because we're raising prices. September 2nd through the 5th (Fri-Mon) we will be charging $20 per jump ticket and donating $5 from each jump ticket sold to the American Red Cross' Hurricane Katrina relief fund. We will also donate $20 for every tandem jump made this weekend, so bring out some newbies.

This disaster affects everyone, not just where the destruction is centered. If you can't make it out to SkyDance this weekend we urge everyone to donate what you can.

Blue Skies,
SkyDance SkyDiving
530-753-2651
[email protected]

edited to add dz name in Subject line

>>>We will also donate $20 for every tandem jump made this weekend, so bring out some newbies.

how can the noobs say no? i have so many friends that want to, but are waiting for what- i don't know. awesome idea!!!

i'm in the wrong thread... see ya
i didn't lose my mind, i sold it on ebay. .:need a container to fit 5'4", 110 lb. cypres ready & able to fit a 170 main (or slightly smaller):.[/ce