pre7117

MIDWEST FREEEFALL MICHIGAN

From the DZO:

A bit more information about the Boogie:

- USPA membership is required. Please be sure that your reserve is in date.
- The PAC will arrive on Wednesday the 17th around noon. We will fly from the time it arrives until sunset.
- From Thursday on, we will go all day.
- We will start collecting the $10.00 registration fee (which enters you in the drawing for some good skydiving stuff and qualifies you for free beer after hours) on Thursday.
- As communicated before, camping is available. There are no RV hookups, however, so plan on being self-contained with your power and water needs. If you need to top off a water tank, we can do that.
- If you are planning on bringing a LARGE RV, let me know. I am trying to anticipate how many and figure out a parking plan.
- Showers will be available, but they will be "rustic." Clean hot water is clean hot water, however. Plan on bringing sandals or shower shoes.
- There will be an additional charge for the Pig Roast on Saturday night, but it will be worth it. Richmond Meat Packers puts on a really good spread.
- Midwest Freefall has free wireless high speed internet in case you need to check your e-mail.

Also:

- Jimmy Tranter will be coaching and organizing throughout the boogie. If you are interested in one-on-one coaching with Jimmy, send me a return e-mail. There are only a few coaching slots available.
- Jump Time Gear will have a store on-site to service your equipment needs.
- The Birdman demo and training operation has not been fully confirmed, but looks good.
- High altitude jumps are a maybe at this time. It depends on the aircraft oxygen configuration.

One More Thing:

- We are running a series of Freedom of Flight Canopy Courses the weekend after the boogie. See www.freedomofflight.tv for more details. The Essentials Course will be held on Friday August 26th, and the Advanced course on Saturday August 27th and Sunday August 28th. Slots are still available. E-mail me if you are interested.

- We will be conducting Water Training (required for the B License) on Thursday, August 11 at the DZ (we will be using the VanHaverbeck's pond). If you are interested, be at the DZ by 6:30 pm.

- We have also put the Boogie Flyer up on our website. For those who have never been to Midwest before, there is also a directions page there. www.midwestfreefall.com

"GIVE 'EM THE AXE" - LIZZY