Fuzzy

Canada Day Boogie at Skydive Gananoque

That's right the Otter is coming back to the 1000 Islands Region.

It will be at Skydive Gananoque from July 1 to July 3

Some of the events planned are an Intermediate 4-Way Competition - Track Dives - Hoop Dives and of course the three "B"s Bon-Fires, BBQ, & Beer

For more information and directions go to our web site Skydive Gananoque
Or email us at [email protected]

Fuzzy
Ambition / Ability: Know the difference.

And I'm going to try to make a cake, maybe 2! Of course, that might be a little difficult considering my kitchen has been totally gutted for the re-model...but I'll do my best.

Also, for those who haven't heard - the Otter Boogie is Doug's last weekend at Skydive Gananoque before he deploys to Iraq :( . He's going to be spending some time with family and Sylvie before he leaves.

PS. A friendly reminder for anyone who registered with me for Scott Miller's Canopy Course in Aug at Skydive Gan should pay me this weekend as well.

www.skydivegan.com

Can't wait to see everyone this weekend!!! The weather has been FANTASTIC here all week.

The Otter is getting in later tonight but there are definatley going to be people at the dz jumping this afternoon. So if you want an excuse to leave work early and head to Gananoque - there it is :-)

Remember Arnoud from Holland? He jumped at Gan a couple times last year. Well, he's back visiting his parents in Kingston - a visit he conviently scheduled over Skydive Gan's Otter boogie, so he'll be at the dz this weekend too. Cool, eh.

2 jumps and he had to get a drive back for both... that's got to be beer!

OTTER COMING TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------
In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock. ~ Thomas Jefferson