Skolls081102

Anything going on at Crosskeys for Memorial Day?

Well is there? I missed you all at the Season Opener Boogie, so I figured Memorial Day Weekend might be a good time to come out. If my manager is cool about it, I should have off on Friday and Sunday. Prick wouldn;t give me off on Saturday just because it's a holiday weekend....BASTARD!!!!

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

Thanks for the reply- for a while there I was getting worried. I figured absolutley nothing would be going on.
As it is, my manager is a complete Buttnugget (yes I stole that term) and only gave me off on Sunday. So I dont know if I'll make it out that weekend. Maybe the week after though.

The sole intention, is learning to fly.Condition grounded, but determined to try.Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies.Tongue tied and twisted, just an Earth bound misfit.

John has done it again and is throwing quite a boogie this weekend. The Super Skyvan, Super Otter, Grand Caravan, Stearman bi-plane, and the helicopter will all be here. There will be some great activities planned, including free organizing, plus Ottley's (the tiki bar) will be open each night. If you haven't seen the "new" Ottley's, then you should definitely come out. It has gone through a complete overhaul and the food is absolutely delicious. Anyone who has been to a Cross Keys party can tell you how much fun they are. So, who all is gonna be there?

seeing as the weather is going to suck ass this weekend up in new england (again).... saturday night/sunday night looks like cross keys is the only place jumpable in the northeast...

so I guess I'm heaing to cross keys ;) Neat, this will be a first! :D

Keep your fingers crossed that the weather gods are smiling, its 4.5 hours down there, and I'd hate it to be for nothing [:/]

Jen
Arianna Frances

It's totally worth the drive! I used to drive 5 hours every weekend, even when it was raining, and Cross Keys never let me down! (Now I've moved closer to the DZ... but I still wouldn't miss a party!).

John, the DZO, is really stoked about this weekend, and it'll be rocking no matter what. Good weather will be icing on the cake: kick-ass organizing, great aircraft, and an all-around fun dz.

Even if it's wet, Ottley's, the tiki bar, will be open every night when the sun goes down, and the scene is always great. Liz, the world's best bartender, mixes regularly-- be sure to ask her for "something good" and see what she comes up with!

And for all of you Cross Keys regulars, I just might get current again...

See ya there!!