skygirlpc

ECSC Memorial Day Beach Boogie...

Will the beach landings be at the Flora-Bama lounge or somewhere else on the beach this year?

As far as I know they will be landing at what used to be the FloraBama, it still has part of it standing and from what I understand they still serve some drinks.

You could always call the dz and ask Becky, she would know more than me. The dz's # 251-986-5618.

Sorry that I couldn't be more help! Hope to see you this weekend!

Danielle

I thought we were landing at the pizza joint at Lillian beach.

Yeah, they have done a few jumps into the Pink Pony recently also. I'm sure that MD would be willing to let ya'll jump there.

I just am not sure where they are planning on dropping the boogie jumpers at. I know that they have thrown around a few different ideas.

Yay! Lillians pizza, yummy! Mmmmm! :)
Danielle

"Life is either a great adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

From what MD said to me last weekend there will be loads to Liillians, Pink Pony, the Bama, and possibly a fourth (mystery) spot. I've heard that a majority of loads during the day will be to Lillians because its closer for the vans. Of course the last loads of the day have to go to the Bama--its traditional

so danielle how was your first beach boogie as a packer i know that it is totally different than your every day ecsc packing so how was the boogie sorry i missed it but me and myna are moving to tallahasse in august and will be coming to ecsc to jump and maybe work if you need the help hey talk to me so i can get your phone number talk to ya later and see yall soon[email protected]