BillyVance

Events and schedule for Skydive Alabama, Cullman

I'm posting this for DZO Jonathan Maynard.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Wanted to let you know that we are getting a lot of weekday jumps in now, and we are open Friday through Sunday all day and Monday through Thursday we take appointments and jump when we can.

Wanted to remind you that this Saturday (April 30) is our sunrise load, if you are signed up then you need to be there no later than 5:20 am, sunrise is at 5:50.

May 8th is Mother's Day, we are offering $99 tandems for all mothers, bring your mom out and get her to skydive. Must bring kids with mom ;)

May 14-15th is our Jump and Run weekend, for those of you that don’t know what this is you need to read about it on the forum here http://www.skydiveal.com/forum/topic.asp?topic_ID=1056 we will have $16 jumps all weekend.

Also wanted to let you know that we only need 6 people to get our King Air up on the weekdays, unlike other places that need more because they use leased airplanes, we can discount this a bit.

Blue Skies
Jonathan aka "Curley"
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

People who wake up early are weird. :P

Believe me, getting up at 5:30 AM every day just to get ready for work is damned early enough for me! :| Then again, I have gotten up before sunrise to make a long drive to a boogie to get there in time for the start of jumping...

I used to do that for the famous Mullin's $99 boogie-til-ya-pukes at Pell City back in the late 90's. The first load always went up at 8 AM sharp BOTH Sat and Sun... He usually had 2 or 3 loads fully booked by 7:45 AM

Those were the good old days... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban