bobsled92

DZ for a 280lbs FJC

Does anyone know a DZ that still has a Goliath or equal?
My best friend(@ 280) finally wants to jump (was a worka-holic) & he's big=OVER 226lbs.
We're here in Lancaster pa,17603 area.
Thanks

You may want to give a call down to Deland. They have a converted tandem rig that they put on the big boys...but 280??? You are going to have to get some big boy instructors to go with them. I know that I wouldnt be able to keep up with him no matter how much weight I put on. You could get Vladi and Scott Miller does some AFF on occasion.

You may want to give a call down to Deland. They have a converted tandem rig that they put on the big boys...but 280??? You are going to have to get some big boy instructors to go with them. I know that I wouldnt be able to keep up with him no matter how much weight I put on. You could get Vladi and Scott Miller does some AFF on occasion.

I watched Bob H, and Pedro teach a 320lb 6'10 student aff, they both wore 35+ lbs of weight, and now the guy has over 100 jump's. The only problem is buying gear after was real expensive for him. But call Deland, they can hook you up.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Likewise, I saw a very large British guy jumping a converted Vector tandem rig at Eloy over the Holiday Boogie. My dad's dropzone in Alabama has MT-1XX military rigs (375/375) with the O2 and weapons flaps removed and modern deployment systems. They work great for LARGE students.

Chuck Blue
D-12501
Raeford Parachute Center