jgladish

420ish Boogie

Freedom of Flight is having there 420ish Boogie in DeLand on the 15, 16, and 17. Jimmy T, Paxton Vinyard, Hunter Roberts, Chris Hayes and Jeff Gladish will be organizing. There will be raffle tickets with registration to win % off of gear and cool stuff. The Pink Mafia is throwing an 80's party on Sat night with Ron Solo spinning. Freefly big ways on Sun, if we survive the party. We look forward to seeing everyone!!!!

Maybe its finally time I got my PMS # then. This will be the third attempt, baring winds and health it'll happen.

I'm sure there will be plenty of girlies to play with!
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Oh, I'm SO going to miss playing with you all. :( I can't even come and hang out because I'll be at a soccer tournament all weekend. Tell everyone I said hi and I hope everyone stays safe! I hope to be back in the sky with you soon! :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

And it figures, that freakin' storm off the coast of Carolina is going to mess with our winds here all weekend.......what better excuse to REALLY plan your 80's outfit for Saturday night :P....see everyone soon - very soon!

Get better Andrea, we miss ya!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

Well the gosh darn winds put a SLIGHT damper on jumping (for some of less brave souls ;)) Saturday but the afterparty ROCKED! The Deland crew was most hospitable, once again and us Pink Mafia girls did our best to add an additional splash of fun to the party - 80's style! Here is a taste of what you missed ~ Anyone else got pics? Share please! :)
Good fun - hope to see everyone again soon :)

Look at all the Material Girls! How cute! B|

I heard Jimmy broke his leg. So sad!!! There are way too many cast people in Deland right now!:(
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Not sure it was leg or ankle but it was so UNDRAMATIC and just a fluke. I watched the entire thing since I was not jumping cause of the winds. He was doing his normal bad-ass 720, was set up perfectly, no digging out or anything. Was dragging a leg and his foot just caught something on the ground and snapped it. You almost couldn't believe he broke something until he tried several times to get up and just couldn't. UGH! :( BUT, he still had a smile on that cute little face of his, even yesterday as he sat and watched ;)

Hope it was ok to share all this - I was right there as it happened and just sharing -

Get better some Jimmy ~ Girls like crutchless hugs much better ;)

I was told it was his fib. Of all people, I never thought Jimmy would get hurt because he's just always so smoooooooth. It's a good lesson for everyone to remember that freaky things can happen to anyone.

Knowing Jimmy though, I'm sure he'll get lots of sympathy hugs and attention from the ladies, so I'm sure he'll be fine! ;)

Wow girl, you look hot!!!

It's almost like you didn't have to buy those clothes, just had to go to the back of the closet. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Talked to Jimmy yesterday, getting cast today I believe but in great spirits. He said it was best case scenario for the most part :)
I was sooooo sad about Ray and Jimmy since I've been there done that:S
Tunnel Pink Mafia Delegate
www.TunnelPinkMafia.com

Sorry to hear that. My teammates always make fun of me cuz Jimmy's my idol. They squeal "Good Luck Jimmy" at me right before exit.

Heal fast. Enjoy the pain killers.

Rat for Life - Fly till I die
When them stupid ass bitches ask why