Barrettbass8

AUBURN UNIVERSITY??

Skydive Opelika (a two-cessna DZ owned by my father) is ten miles up I-85 from Auburn University at exit 38 in Tuskeegee. If you want a turbine you will have to drive up to Pell City or Cullman, or over to Thomaston (the closest of the Georgia DZ's).

Each DZ has a very different vibe, but I have friends at all of them.

Chuck

i appreciate the help. I just recently turned 18 so im pretty new to it. Couple weeks ago i did the first 3 levels in aff and anhour of time in the tunnel down in orlando, so im hopin i can carry this into college as ill be movin to auburn in a couple months. My uncles Scott Franklin who flys for deland Mojo, if ya ever hear of them. Thanks again, and hopefully ill see some of yall soon.

when everything feels like the movies
yeah you bleed just to know your alive

Auburn has had a skydiving club at least three different times since I was a child. As far as I know, they have not had a charter for the past about ten years.

They probably ought to start it up again... There were two total knockout girls from Auburn U. who showed up at the Mullin's Halloween boogie last fall. Dang... Did anyone see their costumes?? Woooeee! :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban