vector32003

mullins super king air

Look forward to seeing ya again. Ill probably not get ther till late Saturday tho.

Posted earlier that the jumps are $20 each. Which is what they are at WTS (mullins home DZ)
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Hey Chris,
Looks like its gonna be windy here this weekend, as usual, and a few of us are considering packing up and heading down there just wondering if it would be worth the 6 1/2 hr. drive? Weather looks awesome.

Anybody know if we would have a tough time finding a hotel? Is there going to be a good party down there? Anyone going to be out at the DZ tonight?

I'm getting excited now. Love road trips.

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so."

Come on down!
Folks will be gathering today.
There will be a freely class around 6-7 pm tonight for those interested in coach jumps by Paxton. He is part of the staff from Deland and brought lots of goodies, free and discount items. Need a new rig?The Wilshire Motel # is 918-225-1900. There will be camping available at the airport and an alternate site across the street where The 2nd Annual Luau will be held on Sat. night. You will get a lei so bring your Luau shirt. You can BYOB and food for the BBQ or put funds towards what you want.
Hope this helps.

Oh, I love jumping with Paxton, I've learned so many little hints from him. Everyone should take advantage of this! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Hey Chris,
Looks like its gonna be windy here this weekend, as usual, and a few of us are considering packing up and heading down there just wondering if it would be worth the 6 1/2 hr. drive? Weather looks awesome.

Joe, it was muy excelente getting to meet you and the rest of the LSPC gang yesterday, glad you could make it down.

And, to everyone else, KansasSkydiver is a slacker in the worst possible way for blowing us off.:P
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Oh, I love jumping with Paxton, I've learned so many little hints from him. Everyone should take advantage of this! B|

So, Andrea, just what did Paxton do on your 300th jump?:)

This was an excellent boogie, even though I was only there for Sat. I had a great time and my short writeup is in the weekend #'s thread.
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

So, Andrea, just what did Paxton do on your 300th jump?

LOL...that Paxton is such a rascal! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks for the kind words about my coconuts Kris!

And thanks to all who took a chance on Oklahoma and came to our King Air Boogie this weekend! Especially the Nebraska boyz and the guys from Kansas City and Wichita! We loved having you all and invite you back to jump with us anytime! As the KC guys will tell you..you'll have a bloody good time in Oklahoma!

The Nebraska Boys (Joe, Bruiser, Jeremy and Pinky) wanted me to pass on info about our boogie that we'll be holding July 15-17 in Plattsmouth, NE. Unfortunately I couldn't make it down to Oklahoma because I was negotiating with the folks at the Plattsmouth Airport! Check out the info at:
http://www.skydivelspc.com/boogie/boogie.htm