ninjaswooper

Late Notice - AWESOME V-day boogie

Just wanted everyone to know, Atlanta Skydive Center is having a Valentine's Boogie. $14 jumps from 14 thousand feet, yes you heard it right folks 14 bucks to 14 k, all weekend, friday through monday... If you've yet to introduce that special someone to the wonderful world of freefall bring them out for a 119 dollar tandem skydive. The weekend should be great fun, with free beer and food saturady night, and of course a weekend full of awesome jumps with Kenny Pugh (free v-day kisses for the ladies) Tyler Lawson and the infamous Phone Throwing Gruwell! Hope to see you there!

Is that before or after the "Big Plane" fee? :D

lol :)Hey freeflir29.....No silly "Big Plane Fee's"

(...just federal tax on the jumps ;) )

...can't we all just get along....rodney king

119 tandems & 14 to 14 is a great deal! I'd like to thank all the dz's that make this possible!

If you've yet to introduce that special someone to the wonderful world of freefall bring them out for a 119 dollar tandem skydive.

Is that before or after the "Big Plane" fee? :D

No big plane fee, but there is a whining little bitches fee, which, I'm sure you get charged everywhere, so... oops... just kidding, that was my alter ego speaking... Seriously, if you're gonna be anywhere near the area, "drop" in and have some fun!