Zydrius

EmpuriaBrava apartments/any info?

gabis apt are very good... ring the DZ for further infos... or try babylon-freefly website which also has details of a few good places to stay...

I have had a few problems with hotel silva... nice place but a bit funny the owner...

have fun !!!

Eh oui Nico,
J'ai enfin trouvé le moyer de poster..... Les blondes ont besoin de plus de temps comme tu me l'a fait remarqué il y a une semaine....

Castell Blanc hotel is an other good option if you are only few guys/ 29 € /night next to the DZ

I've stayed in Maurici Apartments a couple of times.

They are good and within walking distance from the DZ.

Skydivers are 'suppose' to get discount.

But its not the cheapest place to stay.

I also stayed in a two bedroom appartment last easter that was within a five minute walk of the beach and the town centre. That was reasonably priced, see...

http://www.spain-holiday.com/rentals/accommodations/properties/910/Castello+de+Ampurias/60/Girona/7/Catalunya/Castello+de+Ampurias.html

Gabi rents out the Oasis apartments and the Castello Oasis. We stayed in the Castello which is part of her house, the house is 4 flats and she lives in 1 and the others are rented out.

Its a pretty good location 1/3rd of the way from town to dz. It meant that we could go out in town and walk back easily enough and if we didn't all want to leave to drive to the dz at the same time then the walk wasn't too bad