hooligan

skydive el sol, cabo san lucas

the much anticipated dropzone at cabo san lucas is up and running. we are flyings loads with the skydive tecumseh super otter and dropping excited skydivers on the beach.

this is a beautiful place to skydive not to mention a primo vacation spot.

for more info, PM me anytime

thanx, adam

Wind is howling, rain is pounding against the windows, sky is grey....yup, looks like michigan. Oh dont forget the 9 inches of snow that just turned to deep slush when the temp crept over 32.

I dunno liz...chrissy, can you have someone blocked for offensive comments like "80's" "sunny" and "jumping onto the beach"?

well, at least someone is getting some.
Have a great time kids!
--Do it like you mean it--

You guys really need to jump here...It is the most beautiful place imaginable from the sky........except for Tecumseh of course

Jimbo

Hi Jimmmmmmmmmm!!!!

Glad you guys are having fun down there! What is the story with experienced jumpers? Cost of a jump ticket? How often do the loads fly? Etc etc. Post some photos!!!!

We miss you! Glad you are having fun! Tried to drunk dial you guys New Year's Eve! Bet you guys were having a blast down there!!!

Stay out of trouble!

Liz brings up a good point. I know of a couple people who are going down, or want to go down but havnt been able to get in touch with anyone to ask the simple but important questions. The dz.com info for the dz gives a phone number that doesnt work (2nd hand info), and a link to a website with no information.

FAQ's include how do i find it...exactly?
how do i get there from the airport?...which airport?
is there a place to crash, or a cheap place to stay, b/c any time i look up hotels they are all hundreds of dollars a night?
do i need to rent a car?
Dz phone number?

I get these questions a lot, b/c for some reason people think i have some "special" link to information. Silly people.

So, cowboy up cabo staff :P, and help us help you keep the otter flying.

p.s Everyone says hi.

I'm going to be in Cabo but not until August 4th. It's a stop on a 15 day Panama Canal cruise. But I will be there from 6 am to 2 pm, so figure that gives me enough time to get off the ship, get to the DZ and do at least one jump, probably only one cuz my husband will probably want to spend some time sightseeing, although we've been there before, but last time we were there I don't think there was a DZ. I'm excited!

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

I am going down to cabo in march but can't get any info on the dropzone. Hooligan it sounds like you have the answers. I need to know what gear they rent and how to get there.

Make sure you give them a call before you head down there, we just went and had an awesome time there.
Check the dropzone listing here on dropzone.com for their phone number.

Iwan