bendywendy

Sebastian New Year's Eve Party

It's a theme party, people. Bring your pj's and your fuzzy bunny slippers. We are having a PJ party/Slumber party. The hangar will be done up for the party and anyone is welcome to stay there for the night. We are going to have some fun & games & general silliness going on.

For those of you who have unfond memories like I do of standing around the fire trying desperately to fight off the cold - forget it - we will move the tiki bar action inside the hangar as well, with the music & some heaters.

Bring your sleeping bags, airmattresses and whatever else you need but make sure you have your pajamas. Non-PJ wearing people will be outcasts, probably beaten with pillows and sprayed with silly string until they run to Wal-mart and join the fun.

Oh my goodness.....now all we have to worry about is IF we can get any sleep and what will happen to us if we DO get sleep ;)............And I am just TOO HAPPY to hear about the NEW WATER situation. People will have no excuse to come stay with us now......YEE-HAW! Oh wait....it's not time for Uwe's Country Jam yet B|

Sebastian is the place to be this winter......and spring and summer and fall and...........................

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

I hear that if you fall asleep in your jumpsuit, that constitutes passing out!! Jumpers beware!! :SSpeaking of jumping, I heard something about there being a big trampoline in the hanger for the PJ party! Trampolines, pillows, booze, and skydivers in their birthday suits-I mean pajamas! There is no better way to bring in the new year! This is going to be a great New Years Eve!!!!!! WOOOOOO!

I hear that if you fall asleep in your jumpsuit, that constitutes passing out!! Jumpers beware!! :SSpeaking of jumping, I heard something about there being a big trampoline in the hanger for the PJ party! Trampolines, pillows, booze, and skydivers in their birthday suits-I mean pajamas! There is no better way to bring in the new year! This is going to be a great New Years Eve!!!!!! WOOOOOO!

Man, i'm scared! :o

Sounds like a blast, Wendy! Now, I might have to go buy a pj set:P

-A

Unless I get swamped with requests that is a big Negative!!

NY eve night jumps are always a little scary to me - accidents waiting to happen - unless you take the participants and lock them away from the rest of the world after a blood test and a strip search along with the pilot.

Well, you should, of course, be here all day so that you can skydive as well. Food? people eat food on New Year's??? - I guess we should.

Bring whatever you'd like - it's all welcome.

Are you guys likely to order Pizza in, or should everyone plan to bring food or go out?

I got my pj's, so i'm ready to partay! :D

-A

We'll probably break down and order pizza but I don't know going out in our pj's could be interesting;).

:) Guess I hadn't thought of that:P

Man, I haven't jumped on a trampoline in YEARS! I am so excited. I hope I can push enough people out of the way so that I can get a spot:D You should inform people in advance about how many people can be on at once, there has to be a weight limit and it'd be terrible if this thing was broken. Maybe there is no limit, though, just a thought.

Only a few days away, YAY!! I feel like I haven't jumped in a century, missing a weekend is horrible!

-A

Captain Hirams just reopened the restaurant portion today. Wouldn't it be funny to have a ton of skydivers turn up in their pj's to be seated?

Pizza would be much easier, though!

There may be a substitution for the trampoline - but it's a really cool substitution. Really, really cool and very similar. A slim chance we may still have the tramp but I keep thinking about broken necks on New Years Eve and hospitals and all that fun stuff... not that we wont be able to break necks on this either.

Captain Hirams just reopened the restaurant portion today. Wouldn't it be funny to have a ton of skydivers turn up in their pj's to be seated?

Pizza would be much easier, though!

There may be a substitution for the trampoline - but it's a really cool substitution. Really, really cool and very similar. A slim chance we may still have the tramp but I keep thinking about broken necks on New Years Eve and hospitals and all that fun stuff... not that we wont be able to break necks on this either.

NOOOOOOO!!! You can't take the trampoline away, I was SO looking forward to that! What is the substitution, a mechanical bull or something. I think you should keep the trampoline, it will be so fun (and, letting children (at heart) down at xmas is bad, Wendy! :P)

See you soon!
-A

edit to add : YAY Hirams is back!!

No we are having the mechanical bull for Uwe's Country Jam which is January 21 - 23.

It's very, very trampoline like. The trampoline isn't a total write off yet - it might still happen but I guarantee you'll like this.

Ok, I guess i'll still come, then:PB|. I know whatever you put together will be a blast!

:)
-A

How completely utterly stupid can I be????? I just realized 10 minutes ago that New Year's Eve is tomorrow - FRIDAY not Saturday - FRIDAY! So now all those things I pushed off yesterday thinking I still had two more nights to prepare are piled together.

I'll be ok, breathe, breathe, get organized - learn how to delegate better - shit, shit, shit - looks like a late night of jello shot making, painting, cutting, sawing, hammering, nailing, etc, etc...

AND DAMN IT - my footed pajamas did not come in time! Since when does overnight shipping not mean overnight shipping?

Angela - I thought you were supposed to be here - you are missing the big moonwalk - our bouncy house inside the hangar...

Awe, man, that was probably much more fun! Rory and I got lazy and it was a windy crappy day out so we decided to get drunk here. We'll probably be out tomorrow, hopefully the wind will die down some.

I'm jealous, a bouncy house, that must have been SO cool!! !

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
-A