tetra316

New Mexico?

I recently moved from New Mexico, and I highly recommend Skydive New Mexico. For one thing, it's about 3 hours closer to you than El Paso.

El Paso is a nice DZ, don't get me wrong, I like it a lot. But you will never find a nicer group of people than those who jump at SNM. They jump year round, and SNM has one of the nicest 182s in the country, hands down.

Just give Belen a try...
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

heh, if it takes you 2 hours to drive to El Paso from Santa Fe, your name must be Mario Andretti.
:ph34r:
See attached. I-25 runs all the way down, but El Paso is significantly farther away...

SNM is open every weekend. Check out their website, too: www.skydivenm.net
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

Skydive El Paso is approximately 4.5 hours from Santa Fe. They're open Weekends only. Its $15 to 10,000 feet. They have 2 suped up C 182 widebodies. (1 for up jumpers 1 for students) I'll be in Santa Fe this on wed thur fri of this week if you need some more info. Also a small group of jumpers camp out at the DZ on Friday and Sat night.
(showers are available in the hangar). PM me if you need any other info.
Blues
Jim