pyke

Holiday Party Boogie @ The Farm - DEC 11&12

Thanks for getting all of us the canopies to try out, Mark

ya know what mike. when i was talking to kolla at p.d. she told me this crazy guy called with like 100 jumps and wanted a vengance. she said you spoke to annabelle (sp?) anyways. she was like "hell no" lol...:D

hell yes they'll be $5 brownies ;). i might makes 2 munchies--i just thought of something else to make. yum.

and lee, of course i want on the freeload, especially doing aff. and i still don't have your number...hint hint. :ph34r:
You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough. --Joe Lewis

In addition to the poker tournament J's getting together, and twister game I saw last time, what else is planned on Saturday night?

There's going to be a "white elephant" gift exchange. For those of you who don't know what that is: you bring a wrapped gift (in the $20 range) and put it into the pot. Everyone who brought a gift gets a number. The person with the first number chooses a gift and opens it. The second person can choose an unopened gift from the pile or can simply take the first person's gift if they really like it. This process goes on and on, with many gifts being taken away from people. (For this reason, you may not begin to consume or use your gift until the whole thing is done.) The most popular gifts get "stolen" over and over and it's a lot of fun. It can go on for hours if enough people are in on it.

For anyone who shows up without a gift but would like to take part, I'm bringing 5 wrapped gifts that you can purchase for $20 each. There will also be lift tickets and skydive the farm t-shirts available for $18 each.

Heidi-Ho

http://www.skydivethefarm.com
The best lack all conviction,
While the worst are filled with passionate intensity.

Hey Lee you should put together a 6 point 12 way horny Gorrila
Then maybe there should be a horny gorrila speed contest.
Maybe a nakid 6 way tube dive.

You know you have to have some serious fun jumps for this to be a real skydiving event.:S:S:S

Uncle/GrandPapa Whit
Unico Rodriguez # 245
Muff Brother # 2421

Look Whitley if your not here to talk about serious skydiving then please use another thread for your antics. You know i am sensitive to peoples feelings and i don't want to offend anyone that's reading this thread. That said you twat. you better show up sometime this week-end you redneck bastard. Come Friday, i'm buying the first load. May even buy 2. That's my xmas prezzie to all the freeloaders ( i mean student skydivers)
don't sweat the small stuff, in fact don't sweat at all,, you get smelly!!

ORFUN #2

ya know what mike. when i was talking to kolla at p.d. she told me this crazy guy called with like 100 jumps and wanted a vengance. she said you spoke to annabelle (sp?) anyways. she was like "hell no" lol...:D

Well I was just thinking....Well no, it was kinda like....DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(

ok. so lee is buying the first load friday. possibly the second. it will be his choice who is on the load. so please dont be dissapointed if you do not get on. if you have been supporting the farm this season it is more than likely you will get on. he says he may buy a second load also, we will see.. depends on the turnout and the price.

see you guys this weekend.

drama is the root of all evil, somone make it stop! lol...

I won't be able to make it now. My best friend was killed in a car accident tonight and the memorial service is on saturday in Jacksonville. I might drive up late saturday night, but I doubt it. You all have a safe and fun weekend. I'll have to catch up with you about that canopy next time Mark. See you all next month, merry christmas.

I'll be heading up to The Farm on Friday between 2:00 and 4:00. If anybody was planning on riding with Mike, or still needs a ride, call me (850-766-0449) and we'll be off. Stephen- if you still need somebody to pick you up, I'm sure it cannot possibly be that far out of the way to do so- or maybe you already have that covered.

Orfun #21... thanks PsychoBob!

Deepest sympathies Mike.
Don't worry about making it to the boogie...they'll be others. Honour your best friend by being there for his family, and when you're ready...we'll all honour him together with ya!

Remember the good times you had with him...because he's reliving those times every day of his afterlife.

Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Kiwi, RB #926, AFF-I, FAA Snr. Rigger, RN/BSN/Paramedic

hehehe hey hans you bloody lurker. Don't forget you need 2 AFF instructors for heather. She will be there with me around 10.30....Now back to the party

ORFUN #2

Roll Call:
MiniBrandi
hans, sandy & ella
shimell
Kelly
Mariposa
West Coast Brandy aka the Take-Out Queen
Mr. West Coast Brandy
limping j
*****Downsize Mike*****We love you and we'll be thinking of you!!
Castora aka "Hold 'Em Beaver"
DJ Electric Boy Robby Robb
Omar
Ted
Kevin
*****Ny Brian*****We'll miss you!! Happy Holidays!!
Nelva
Sage
Heather
Brian
weatherman Pruit
Nic
Spence
texas bluff Jay
Lance
Chiquita
Heidi-Ho
FranktheTank
PYKE
AnnMarie
A group of 12 jumpers are coming from Skydive Orange,Va:)Nichole (late Sat.)
Stephen
BenG and his boys

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Thank you all very much. Kelly, Nichole, Blain, Brandy, Chris, and Marrianne, I really appreciate it. When shit like this goes down, it makes you really step back and think about how quick you can fuck up, even if you didn't do anything wrong. I just don't get it....This shit has hit me harder than I know how to explain. I'm gonna relax on all this canopy shit for awhile, I don't want to put anyone through what I'm dealing with right now. I'll catch up with you all soon.

Hey Lee you should put together a 6 point 12 way horny Gorrila. Then maybe there should be a horny gorrila speed contest. Maybe a nakid 6 way tube dive.

You know you have to have some serious fun jumps for this to be a real skydiving event.:S:S:S

~ AND mary anne/anne marie --> do ya'll have your "A" yet? Would love to put togther a newbie fun jump of some sort!!:D:D:D

see you guys in only 2 days!!!~~~~~~YAY!!!~~~~~~

blues ~ nic

I think all this jumping is gonna be a blast!! I'm all for a chick newbie jump. We'll leave the nakid jumps and crazy horny shit for the 'more' experienced jumpers. So, at this event, we'll have jumping all day weather permitting, whether it be a VERY fulfilling 60 seconds of solitude in freefall or 10pt 8ways, we're gonna have a BLAST!!

Jumping, eating yummy food, white elephant gift exchange, $$$/gifts for Shrek's adopted family, texas hold-em, more jumping!!!

Who's up for playing hokey pokey in free fall. right hand in, right hand out, shake it all about, do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, I've never tried to sing in freefall, hmmm

I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

hey well just let you and brandy do the singing how about that. well. i am off to sign on a house. Brandy and i are moving into one 1/2 mile down the road...woo hoo it has an indoor hot tub hard wood floors awesome. house

ORFUN #2

Mike, I'm really sorry about your loss man.

I'm gonna relax on all this canopy shit for awhile, I don't want to put anyone through what I'm dealing with right now.

Thank you. From all of our conversations, this is the smartest thing I've heard you say. I hate the circumstances that made you realize this, but nonetheless a very wise decision. It'll pay off in the long run.;)