GodspeedsC5

DZ's in Italy

We trained there prior to the world meet. Lots of fun. Say hello to Marko / Tomas / Barbara and the crowd if you go.

:)
Stay Safe - Have Fun - Good Luck

The above could be crap, thought provoking, useful, or . . But not personal. You decide.

If you're up in the NE i'd recommend Thiene with a fantastic view over the mountains and even as far as Lake Garda. That's where i jump, but am afraid i wont be there at the time. Everyone there is really friendly though.

C
X

Which part? There's a DZ on Sardenia. If you can get over there then do. I lived in Sardenia on the island of La Maddelena for two years. Fickin' beautiful. If you're there on a military assignment then I think you can catch a mac from Naples. But that was 20 years ago.
"I encourage all awesome dangerous behavior." - Jeffro Fincher

For the first few days I will be in Rome and the Vatican, then I am headed down to Foggia (sp?) to spend some time with relatives. After that I am headed back up to Venice and Florence, but really I can go where ever i want to. Maybe the DZ right out side of Rome would be most convenient.

I think I'm too late, you're already here--- Reggio Emilia has been the best DZ I've found in italy sofar (lived here for almost 2 years).

I'm not sure if it's open now though, and I hear it's frikkin cold in norhern italy... hell, it's cold here in NAples now!