cynci

Halloween Night jumps at Sebastian

Halloween Night jumps at Sebastian this weekend. Saturday night. You must make a jump durning the day at skydive Sebastian and have your B licence. Also Halloween Boogie all weekend (fri - sun). Lots of Freeflying and RW and if anyone is up for it Flocking too.
I get my suit this week. Come on matt, I know you want to. ;)
~ Cyn
--going nowhere at lightening speed!--

What are you doing for a costume? We just picked up a little fire pit thingy! I don't know what else to call it. Since the town made us fill in our firepit it just hasn't been the same - so we got something we can legally burn in!

So pagen rituals around the new pit this weekend!!

And don't forget that Drew will be here for RW jumpers!

so we got something we can legally burn in!

Duuuuude, you can burn legally?

/obligatory :D

Seriously though, is Sebastian a Nazi town or something? I always kind of scoffed at the signs about city rules about dogs and camping permits, and now they make you fill in the fire pit? WTF over?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

What are you doing for a costume?

I dont know, I guess some thing that fits under my freefly pants. ;) Is there a party saturday night? And if so can I camp cuz there is no point in going home for 2 hours and then coming back to jump Sunday.
What are you doing costume wise?
Maybe a witch so we can chant around the fire. Or a bat for the night jumps. Or there is always the sexed out vampyre (for matt). :D:ph34r:
~ Cyn

oh, oh ,oh ... i have an idea!!! how about if jumpers come up to manifest and say "trick or treat" on saturday they get $17 jumps and a piece of candy. But they have to say it every time. I'll bring a bunch of candy if we can.
oh please. oh please. :D
it would be fun. ;)
<3
~ Cyn

People can camp anytime they want to! You are more than welcome to pitch a tent (he, he - favorite butthead laugh)...

Yeah, we are going to have a party after all. We had pretty much canned it after all the hurricane stuff but now we've decided to say WTF let's have some fun.

Friday night we will all be going to the Sand Bar at Cpt. Hirams for it's first night opened after Jeanne. The restaurant wont be ready for a few more months! Saturday night we'll do something here!

Load one halloween full moon night jumps has landed safely!!

And Mario face plants a landing on load two. Priceless. :D

I gotta say, the HAHO some of us did on load one kicked ass. Watching a blood red moon rise over the Atlantic at 12k while under canopy is breathtaking.

I wish Sebastian did night jumps more often.

i missde the faceplant. would have paid to see that. loved meeting you guys. prob one of the nicest DZ's ive been to up here. Have a feeling i am have found my new Home away from hom, away from home. lol. everyone was very friendly. Hope to see you all very soon. This time ill be jumping with you guys. Big one goes out to the new Birdie and her night flight that she came in for a sliding landing.;) thanks all for makeing me feel welcome. Blue Skies.B|

Brian
Life is easy. You make choice's and you never look back..

Need to go and get some more time in the Wind tunnel and then get my license. Log a couple of jumps and maybe get to fly with the Night Birdy(cynci);), but of course in the day. I havent even got my AFF done and i already want to get into a Bird Suit. Looks like such a rush. such a good timeB|. Need to get good control first.

"you cant just jump in the ring with Ali because you think you can Box"B|

I had started my IAF at Skydive Miami. just finished my tandems befor i moved to orlando. Found that every place up here only doess AFF. Im miami my next jump is a level 4 AFF jump. with a single jump master. most places up here want to start me off again at level one. which isnt bad i guess. just have to come up with the money for it. That and i have been playing in the tunnel a litle bit. Hopeing to get in a 10 minute session in the next 2 weeks. Just for some freefall body control. help to accelerate my learning process.;)